So you have arrived at our trendy speed dating venue and you are about to sit down with your first date of the evening. Naturally there is always some nervous tension when it comes to introducing yourself to your date. The questions you start to ask could sharply determine the conversation you will have. Our best advice is to add a bit of creativity to your conversation. But where to begin? As creators of popular speed dating events, we’ve got sixteen exciting questions that you could ask to bring some spark and unconventional exciting conversations to your dates.
- What was the last concert you went to?
- If you could travel back in time, which era would you live in?
- Which posters did you have up in your room as a kid?
- What have you seen in real life that you couldn’t explain?
- You won the lottery, how will you spend your millions of dollars?
- What is the last DVD you bought?
- Would you live in the woods or on the beach?
- Ever met a celebrity?
- What is your personal motto?
- What ticks you off?
- Do you have a zombie survival strategy?
- What first date question do you think everyone should ask?
- Is a hot dog a sandwich?
- Alright, are you morning or night person?
- If you could be one of the Avengers, who do you pick?
- What was one of your favourite vacations?
All dates will be 6 minutes and those minutes are yours to be as creative as you like. The time will pass quickly, which is great because it affords you the ability to know if you instantly ‘click’ with someone or not. Just remember everyone else attending is in the same position as you. We are all in this together so be yourself and enjoy the thrill of the night.
Book your place with We Click now. We run Australia’s biggest speed dating events and will help you get real and step away from the touch screen of dating.